Thursday, January 15, 2009

Old Time Radio Fun

Old Time radio is a hobby that is growing in leaps & bounds! It amazes me how fast
&how large it is growing. Many of the new folks joining in are younger and have never
heard the original broadcasts. That does not stop them from becoming fans & having
an interest.

One of the best things about this hobby is that it is cheap! You can get programs form your local public library, from older radio stations, download off-line, from other collectors, etc. I have in my collection now some 400+ shows. they range from The Lone Ranger, to I was A Spy For the FBI and all in between. As I find them I record, copy & download as the case may be. I share these with my buddies who also are into this fun & interesting as well as entertaining hobby.

I have prepared a small list of links on the Net for those of you who may want to find places to download, buy, trade or learn about OTR.

OTR LINKS:
http://f.webring.com/go?ring=otr&id=1&nex
http://www.comicweb.com
http://www.oldtimeradiofans.com
http://oldtimeradiohome.com
http://oldtimeradiohome.com
http://www.oldtimeradiofans.com
http://www.oldtimeradioprograms.com
http://www.radiolovers.com
http://www.rusc.com
http://www.old-time.com
http://www.radiospirits.com
http://www.wayback.net
http://www.otrcat.com

No comments: